Quick Yo-Yo Maker (Extra Small)
Make beautiful, hand-sewn fabric yo-yo's easily!
How to use
- Place the fabric between the plate & disk, then cut around the disk
- Stitch, following the holes in the plate
- Remove the plate & disk. Gather the thread
- Finished size: approx 3/4"
- Soft fabric with draping properties (sheetings, broadcloths)
- Strong hand sewing thread/quilting thread
- Medium or coarse fabric (denim, felt, thick wool)
- Threads that easily break with a strong pull (i.e. embroidery thread)
- Machine-sewing thread
Available in 5 sizes: Extra Small (Art. No 8702), Small (Art. No 8700), Large (Art. No 8701), Extra Large (Art. No 8703), & Jumbo (Art. No 8708)
- Do not iron or expose this product to high temperatures. High temperature can cause this product to warp