Make beautiful, hand-sewn fabric yo-yo's easily!
How to use
- Place the fabric between the plate & disk, then cut around the disk
- Stitch, following the holes in the plate
- Remove the plate & disk. Gather the thread
- Finished size: approx 3/4"
- Soft fabric with draping properties (sheetings, broadcloths)
- Strong hand sewing thread/quilting thread
- Medium or coarse fabric (denim, felt, thick wool)
- Threads that easily break with a strong pull (i.e. embroidery thread)
- Machine-sewing thread
- Do not iron or expose this product to high temperatures. High temperature can cause this product to warp