Useful for making bias tape strips for Celtic/stained-glass quilt and appliqué.
- You can make heat sensitive adhesive tape easily by positioning Fusible Web in Fusible Bias Tape Maker
- It is also useful for making appliqué or pieces for sewing (such as fasteners)
- You can make quick bias tape backed with heat sensitive adhesive
- Amount of adhesive is suitable for such works as Celtic quilting that needs repeated pressing
- Size: 3/8in x 40 ft (10mm x 12m)
Use 10mm Fusible Web with:
- Art No. 4013 Fusible Bias Tape Maker 1/2"
- Art No. 4014 Fusible Bias Tape Maker 3/4"
- Art No. 4015 Fusible Bias Tape Maker 1"
- Resin Adhesive: Hydrocarbon Polymers
- Release Paper: Paper
Available in two sizes:
- Art No. 4031 Fusible Web 5mm (1/4" by 40ft)
- Art. No 4032 Fusible Web 10mm (3/4" by 40ft)