Fusible Bias Tape Maker (3/8 in.)
You can make bias tape that can be temporarily bonded using an iron from any material you like.
Available in five sizes:
- Art No. 4011 Fusible Bias Tape Maker 1/4"
- Art No. 4012 Fusible Bias Tape Maker 3/8"
- Art No. 4013 Fusible Bias Tape Maker 1/2"
- Art No. 4014 Fusible Bias Tape Maker 3/4"
- Art No. 4015 Fusible Bias Tape Maker 1"
Use fusible Tape Makers with Fusible Web:
- For 1/4" & 3/8" use 5mm Fusible Web (Art No. 4031).
- For 1/2", 3/4" & 1" use 10mm Fusible Web (Art No. 4032).
- Insert the Fusible Web (heat adhesive tape) in the upper groove
- Insert bias cut fabric in the lower groove
- Pull both materials at the same time and iron
- Remove the adhesive tape and apply
- Useful for lattice and meshwork in quilting
- For piping (trimming) in quilting and sewing
- For making three-dimensional flower applique using bias tape
Materials: Iron, Polymethylpentene