Pom Pom Maker (Small)
Beautiful pom-poms made easy! 2pcs/package
Diameter: Approx. 1 3/8" (35mm) & 1 5/8" (45mm)
How to use:
- Align arches.
- Firmly wind yarn from one end to the other. Wind yarn evenly so that the shape will conform to the arch, close the arch (repeat for the other arch).
- Cut the yarn beginning at the gap between arches *Take care not to open the arches.
- Place sewing thread or yarn to tie pom-pom in place. Tie firmly with a double knot
- Gently open one arch at a time.
- Remove pom-pom and fluff to shape.
- Use scissors to cut loose ends and shape.
- Wind the yarn around arches so the center part of the inner arch will show slightly. Over-winding may result in an inadequate finish or damage to the tool.
- Body: ABS Resin, Polypropylene
- Pin: Stainless Steel