Create beautiful continuous braid by using a single crochet technique with our Hair Pin Lace Tool. Hair Pin Lace is a traditional interwoven braid that can be made by using "single crochet technique"
Make a braid width
- 1-3" (2-8cm)
- You can set every 3/8" (10mm) between 1-3" (2-8cm)
- Crochet with a single crochet technique
- After length of braid has been made, insert the clip on top of the pins
- Remove botton clip and braid down
- Insert the top clip leaving some of the braids on the pins.
- Remove top clip to continue crocheting
- Clip: ABS Resin
- Clip spring: Polyacetal
- Pin: Aluminum