Ideal for long-arm quilters and machine embroidery. The thread pic is the perfect tool for hiding or removing stray threads as it easily slips through fabric, leaving no marks or punctures.
- Hide broken threads
- Pull threads to the inside of the project... never to be seen again!
- Remove unwanted stray threads caught between the top and batting
- Correct mistakes in corners
- Use to hold your project in place while stitching
- Push edges for quick turn applique projects
- In serging, use to hide serger tails in the seam
Caution: Cover with care when not in use
- ABS Resin