Embroidery Stitching Tool (Punch Needle Embroidery Tool)
We have run out of stock for this item.
Also known as Punch Needle Embroidery Tool
How does it work?
- Thrust the needle through the fabric and pull up
- Slide the needle ahead & repeat the process
*Needle refills sold separately (Art No 8801-8804)
- No. 25 embroidery thread
- No. 40 lace yarn or any thread with the same thickness
- Dense fabric (medium/heavy-weight): such as poplin, denim, oxford, felt, etc.
*Not suitable for stretch fabric, coarse fabric or artificial leather
- Be sure to test on part that won't be visible before use
- The holes from the stitches may remain, depending on the fabric
- Do not use threads that will not pass smoothly through the hole in the needle
- Resin part: Polycarbonate, Polyacetal
- Needle: Stainless Steel, Brass
- Cap: Polyethylene
- Threader: Aluminum, Stainless Steel
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Cadmium which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov