The innovation of Mini Iron II was designed to expand the creativity of every crafter. This Mini Iron II has special interchangeable tips that can be used for Quilting, Sewing and Crafting. The Mini Iron II has five adaptable tips to be used for doll making, stenciling, paper crafting, hard to reach corners and all your innovative ideas.
Hot Knife Tip Blade Refills sold separately (Art. No 9107)
Adaptable Tips Available:
- Iron Tip - Large (Art. No 9103)
- Ball Tip (Art. No 9104)
- Slim Line Tip (Art. No 9105)
- Hot Knife Tip (Art. No 9106)
- Hot Knife Tip Blade Refills (9107)
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Be careful when handling the blade because it is extremely sharp.
- Ensure that the adapter tip has fully cooled down before replacing the blades.
- Do not use the Adapter Hot Knife on a mat made of plastic or any equivalent material. Doing so may damage or melt mat.
- If fabric melts on a hot knife, immediately remove it with another cloth or replace the adapter tip.
- *Only for Mini Iron II. (Will not work for Mini Iron I)